Christ Overflowing: A Study of Colossians
Christ Jesus, the image of the invisible God and firstborn over all creation, is more than sufficient for our needs.
Join Dr. David Rhoades on a journey through the Book of Colossians to discover the depths of Christ in us—Christ filling us—Christ overflowing.
Christ Overflowing Schedule:
- March 6 - I Love Who You Are (Colossians 1:1-8)
- March 13 - How to Become Who God Designed You to Be (Colossians 1:9-14)
- March 20 - The Person and Work of Christ (Colossians 1:15-23)
- March 27 - Christ is in You (Colossians 2:1-5)
- April 3 - Christ is Sufficient (Colossians 2:6-15)
- April 10 - What You Believe Matters (Colossians 2:16-23)
- April 17 - Christ is Superior (Colossians 3:1-4)
- April 23 - How to Live in Christ (Colossians 3:5-17)
- May 1 - Christ Rules Our Relationships (Colossians 3:18-4:1)
- May 8 - Christ Rules Our Responsibilities (Colossians 4:1-6)
- May 15 - Christ Overflows Through Us (Colossians 4:7-18)