The next Starting Point class begins Sunday, September 11.
Or take Starting Point ONLINE anytime at the bottom of this page
God has an incredible purpose for your life, and our Starting Point class is designed to help you connect with that purpose. In Starting Point, you will explore what it looks like to:
- Begin your journey with Jesus
- Grow in your faith
- Discover how God's design of your life enables you to live on mission
Our next Starting Point class starts on Sunday, September 11 and meets for three consecutive Sundays. No need to sign up beforehand—just show up!
Starting Point Steps
Step 1: Begin Your Journey
Explore who we are as followers of Jesus and begin your journey with us. Step One takes place on the first day of Starting Point.
Step 2: Grow Your Faith
Begin taking some essential steps that every believer needs to become a fully-devoted follower of Christ. Step Two takes place on the following Sunday after Step One.
Step 3: Live on Mission
Discover God's design of your unique combination of Character, Heart, Abilities, Resources, Insights, and Spiritual endowments determines how you can be fulfilled while living on mission. Step Three takes place on the following Sunday after Step Two.
Starting Point ONLINE
Can't make all the in-person sessions? Want to take Starting Point online in one session?
Instructions for Starting Point ONLINE participants:
- Click the button below to download the PDF and print it out (23 pages). Or you can contact our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide one for you free of charge.
- As you watch the Starting Point video, make sure you fill out the online forms indicated in the video.
- If you need to make up a missed in-person session:
- Step 1: Begin Your Journey begins at 2:07.
- Step 2: Grow Your Faith begins at 39:22.
- Step 3: Live on Mission begins at 1:00:50.